Sunday, June 14, 2009

Girls Camp

Okay so we are suppose to have girls camp this week but it is raining really hard and if it douse not stop we might have to have camp in Tabiona on our school playground :( I really hopes it stops raining We have been waiting for girls camp forever but I defiantly do not want to go up there and freeze my bum off!!!
Anyways are theme this year for girls camp is be a princess or something so our ward was assigned to be Cinderella and our scit were doing is based on that Cinderella so what we are doing is putting out theme into Cinderellas story and making it funny!! Jentri plays the part of one of the stepsister and I play the part of one of Gaston's girls! I am kinda excited about that.
After girls camp we will post another one and tell you all how it went we might even have pictures.... maybe????

No comments: